WTS: NIB Samsung Moment with Google AndroidGeneral

Last Updated:

1. mattmcg

mattmcg Member This Topic's Starter

Sold

Advertisement
  2. jeffdlb

jeffdlb Well-Known Member

Dude: WTB means "Want To Buy." That means you want to buy something. If you are selling something, then the abbreviation you want is "FS" (For Sale).

3. mattmcg

Jeffdlb, look again. It says WTS = Want to Sell. Every other board in existence that I know of uses WTS for Want to Sell and WTB for Want to Buy and Trade for Trade.......

4. Thefoodman52

Thefoodman52 Well-Known Member

I still don't find this to be proper on the Android forums... I mean yes, this is the forum for the Moment, but it's not a sellers board.

5. jason81

jason81 Well-Known Member

Really? You have that much of a problem with him trying to sell his moment in a forum of moment lovers?

Yes. . . How wrong of him to offer it to people who really appreciate it rather than dealing with stupid eBay .

6. Thefoodman52

Thefoodman52 Well-Known Member

Sorry, I didn't try to come off sounding like a douche bag about it. I just feel as though this forum is about help more so than trying to sell things. Let him sell it if he wills, I'm just saying. Also, you didn't in turn have to be an ass addressing what I said.

7. mattmcg

I was looking for a marketplace forum here but didn't find one. Thought this section might be the most applicable to help my Samsung Moment find a happy home! It is a very cool phone with lots of potential. I'm happy I'm now employed but bummed that it makes my phone decision for me.

Anyhow, PM me if anybody is interested....