WTT: HTC Incredible 2 for a Droid X

Last Updated:

1. TheSentinel

TheSentinel Active Member

I'm looking to trade my mint, perfect Incredible 2 for a Droid X in the same condition. I have all the original accessories and paperwork as well, such as usb cord, wall plug, 16gb sdcard.

I don't have the original box, but do have a Fascinate box that it will come in.

I have feedback, both on eBay and here. I just did a trade with Mr. Droid on here a few weeks back. PM me if interested.

Advertisement
  2. grooveguru

grooveguru Active Member

3. deekum1627

deekum1627 Well-Known Member

i have a droid x but looking to sel not trade
  4. ad720

ad720 Well-Known Member

PM incoming.
  5. scoobntaz1996

scoobntaz1996 Well-Known Member

still looking to trade the incredible 2 for a droid x? i have a droid x that is only 15 days old. it is in brand new condition. dont have any acc. but the charger. i got it and miss my incredible but my wife got the incredible 2 i love it. and she will not trade me lol
  6. TheSentinel

TheSentinel Active Member

I still have the phone. When you say you don't have accessories, you mean like a case or screen protectors?
  7. scoobntaz1996

yeah. all i have is the phone and the charger. i also have the box and all the paperwork that came with it. it is only like 18 or 19 days old.
  8. houseofgrafx

houseofgrafx Well-Known Member

Looking to sell outright?
  9. scoobntaz1996

are you still looking for a trade or not interested?
  10. mothy

mothy Well-Known Member

11. mothy

mothy Well-Known Member

Did you get my PM by chance...cant tell if its working as it doesnt show any sent items.
  12. ABRMess006

ABRMess006 Well-Known Member

Would you trade for DROID x2?