WTT or FS: iPhone 4 16gb Mint + Full body shield

Last Updated:

1. jon102034050

jon102034050 New Member This Topic's Starter

I've got a less than week old iphone 4 with a full body best skins ever shield on it that I am looking to trade for a high end android phone. I have plenty of feedback as well, just feel free to ask and I will direct you.

Let me see some offers, I am very interested in AT&T Nexus One :)

Advertisement
  2. importiconep3

importiconep3 Member

Unlocked Samsung Vibrant with 16gb external mini sd, and body glove?

3. andrew53517

andrew53517 Well-Known Member

I have a friend who might be interested, he's a big Iphone fan. He has the 3gs and would love the new one.. What price range are you looking for?

4. ChiTownJim

ChiTownJim Well-Known Member

I'd trade you a Samsung Fascinate with 16gb card and all orginal materials. It was never used as a primary phone and only used on my secondary line for a week

5. flonkas

flonkas Well-Known Member

Htc evo, brand new condition... manuals box charger... let me know

6. andrew53517

Guys, if he has an Iphone, that means he's on ATT... Which means CDMA phones won't work. Aka: Sprint and Verizon phones. So the Evo isn't compatible, nor is the Samsung Fascinate.

Just thought I'd point that out...

7. ChiTownJim

I saw that but he didn't specificlly say it and I figured what the heck I'll offer up the Fascinate would be a nice gift for my old man . He loves his Ipod Touch and wants an iphone tried to convert him but he doesn't want to learn anything new lol

8. andrew53517

Lol, I gotcha. Aren't they all like that? I just think the overall experience on Android is so much more enjoyable than on the Iphone. It feels night and day, especially being a hardcore user who enjoys rooting and all. If you are just an average user then it makes no difference to some. But I really notice it.

9. ChiTownJim

Exactly I think the Iphone is a great phone for most people it just doesnt' meet my needs . Although please give me the IP4 Screen

10. andrew53517

The resolution is definitely nice, but DEFINITELY NOT the 3.5 inches. Way too small! I have a droid incredible like you, and I can't wait to get a bigger screen phone. My next phone won't be smaller than 4 inches, the bigger screens are just gorgeous!

And the resolution will increase next year too with all phones. But they'll be much higher then the 960x640 because the screen size will increase allowing for more pixel room. Can't wait for that!

11. andrew53517

btw, is the original poster ever gonna reply to us? lol

12. ChiTownJim

I'm most likely gonna jump ship to the Incredible HD when it comes out, I'm just a huge fan of how the EVO feels in hand and this is pretty similar. The Screen on the Fascinate is gorgeous as well , if he doesn't take my offer (which seems like he isn't lol) I'm gonna try to press it on my dad . It's pretty similar to the iphone ui kinda

13. andrew53517

Agreed.. Oh well. We'll just wait and see what happens. And the Incredible HD looks gorgeous! New rumors say LTE possibly... :)

14. RICKING

RICKING Active Member

I HAVE a mint samsung vibrant that is the best android phone on the market rt now