WTT White 16gb 3gs for Nexus one for ATT

Last Updated:

1. shocker

shocker Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

Ok so I have my 2 month old iPhone 3GS and I am not totally in love with it. I just started my job with ATT and made the switch. I really miss my Android so it is the only thing I want. The phone is in almost perfect condition, has had a screen protector on it since day 1 and been in a case 95% of its short life. It is perfectly working and there is not a single issue with the phone at all. This is not a phone I need or have to get rid of and I don't need the money so I am in no hurry to get rid of it, I just miss my lovely Android.

The iPhone is currently jailbroken with Spirit Jailbreak and is on the 3.1.3 software. The phone is NOT unlocked and I will not and can not unlock it for you so don't even ask. You will get the phone, original box, home charger, earbuds, car charger and the incipio case.

I am looking mostly for an ATT Nexus one but will consider any unlocked android phone (Tmobile Nexus, Desire, Legend or X10).

If you are buying, I am looking for 500 obo.

My UDID is activated on a developer account so you can install the 4.0 beta and use it.

The rules:

• You will ship first regardless
    • I will make sure that your phone works first before I ship
    • If you are paying cash, I will accept PayPal or Money Order(must clear bank before I ship).
    • I will ship USPS Priority Mail with confirmation and insurance
    • Don't lowball me or make stupid offers

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG] [​IMG]

Advertisement
  2. shocker

no one?

3. MJM128

MJM128 Well-Known Member

Most people here love their android phones...highly doubt you'd find someone on this forum to trade with. Perhaps craigslist would be better?

4. IOWA

IOWA Mr. Logic Pants Moderator

Lol... there's always that.. .and this:

I smell bacon, or is it ham? SPAM!

5. shocker

And I really don't want their 5k worth of fake speakers or some off the wall trade. I am in no hurry to get rid of the phone, I just miss Android, so crazy thought, I posted on Android forums to try and get a trade :eek:

So you have a problem with me trying to protect myself and the buyer? Ok, that makes sense. Please go "spam" in another thread, your help is not wanted here.

6. shocker

no one?

7. IOWA

IOWA Mr. Logic Pants Moderator

How is that protecting the buyer lol...

Tapatalk. Samsung Moment. Yep.