1. Introducing Channels - a new way to chat with other Android users!
    Dismiss Notice

Wunder Radio Like app

Last Updated:

1. miqal

miqal Active Member This Topic's Starter

Hello, I just switched to T-Mobile and got a myTouch 3g. I came from AT&T using an iPhone and like to know if there is an app out there like WunderRadio. For those not familiar with WunderRadio, it's an app that steams thousands of FM stations from around the world.

Thanks for any suggestions.
    Miqal

Advertisement
  2. justjimjpc

justjimjpc Premium Member VIP Member

Have you checked out "Last.FM" ?

3. Fraize

Fraize New Member

Last.FM is for streaming songs, not for particular radio stations.

StreamFurious is pretty good, though I just downloaded and installed DroidLive, which is pretty nice and has everything that's available for streaming on Shoutcast.com.

4. rrrprod

rrrprod New Member

I have seen a lot of posts in different forums. I can appreciate the enthusiasm everyone has for their favorite streaming player. Myself like the other posters though are hoping that the folks at Weather Underground write the Wunder Radio application for the Android community. I dumped my iPhone because of poor AT&T coverage where I live. I thoroughly enjoyed and miss my Wunder Radio. The nicest part of WR is you can enter your OWN url and if it is streaming a format that WR can decode, your good to go. I have not found any apps for the new Droid that will let you do that. You have to choose from their offerings. In the past I have asked Wunder Radio to add a specific station and to my surprise it was there the very next day. Well worth what you pay for it….so here’s to hoping. Clear Channel Radio and your own app. (iHeart Radio) hello... are you listenting? People are asking.