www.htcsense.com for Evo?Support

1. Rockey

Rockey Member

I just noticed where folks who use the Desire that you can go to www.htcsense.com and do many things to your phone if its lost and so forth, is there a web site for the EVO to do this?
    Thanks
    Rockey

Advertisement
  2. t1jordan

t1jordan Well-Known Member

Wow the website is actually up. Your right, no option for Evo! I hope they include us soon.
  3. VGPOP

VGPOP Well-Known Member

Website launched today officially. Engadget has the story. I guess for EVO we will get it in the future.
  4. Rockey

Rockey Member

Yeah, thought that was something that the EVO wasnt included, hopefully they will include it soon enough.
    Thanks
  5. Rigmaster

Rigmaster Well-Known Member

Evo probably down the road, but it was set up for the new phones so not surprised to see them as the only ones getting it right now. Let them be the crash test dummies this time.
  6. t1jordan

Exactly!
  7. muzz3256

muzz3256 Member

Wouldn't we have to get an upgrade to the next version of Sense UI in order to use the features?
  8. t1jordan

I would assume so. But I am very excited.
  9. SirSlayer

SirSlayer Well-Known Member

Yes to use this site you will need the new Sense UI....XDA Developers already have a couple roms that use the new sense. I have not checked if it will work with the site yet, but looks like I will nandroid tonight and flash to see.....

Edit: HAHA that was fast.....you have to have one of the supported phones to sign up....oh well
  10. overclock

overclock Well-Known Member

I wonder what the charge will be?
  11. jbryant789

jbryant789 Active Member

Still no access to the site for us EVO users. :-(
  12. johnilm

johnilm Member

Still no love for the EVO 4G ... an extremely popular phone.

Does HTC ever give old(er) phones Sense UI updates?

I get the feeling EVO 4G users are going to be stuck with the old Sense UI and Froyo forever.

If HTC has it, they should just make it a $.99 cent download. I sure almost everyone would pony up the buck for the update and everyone can be happy.

Between this and no Netflix streaming (and probably never), I am very upset.

I shouldn't have to update my entire phone to have to update software.
  13. Cactus73

Cactus73 Well-Known Member

It looks like your first post is wrong.

Android v2.3 Gingerbread Heading To The HTC EVO 4G | Skatter Tech
  14. KENNECTED

KENNECTED Well-Known Member