www.htcsimunlock.com

Last Updated:

1. limesalamander

limesalamander Member This Topic's Starter

Is this site legit? I've read that some people were able to get codes from this site, but when I paid and tried to enter info, the "proceed" button was not there...even tho the instruction says "hit proceed to unlock."
    Did I just get ripped off?

Advertisement
  2. kedaha

kedaha New Member

It's a scam.

36 hours and no code, no e-mail and no replies. Opened dispute with paypal(thank god I used them) and contacted SWReg about refund.

AVOID.

3. Jeboslav

Jeboslav New Member

This site stole my money.
    I have ordered my code and revived some wrong code. After I have sent 5 mails to support I didn't receive any feedback. To make thing worse they charged me for mailing the cd with the codes, which I haven't ordered.

I was lucky because I used a debit card with little money on it. If I had more money they would steel all of it.
    I believe that their business involves steeling relatively small amounts of money. That way no one is going to sue them for 20 $.

I propose that all of the people that got their money stolen get together. That way we can all sue the shit out of them. Just an idea.

4. neegex

neegex New Member

Hi Friends,
    I wish i could read this thread abt htcsimunlock before placing my order on their website. they are a real scammers. Took my money no response nothing after waiting for 2 days i finally logged the dispute on paypal and then they replied me that they need 3 more days to deliver my unlock code i asked for refund as they claim to supply unlock code immediatly and got my refund after a week.
    i m a dealer in australia and needed 10-15 unlock code for HTC Wildfire, Telstra Australia. I then got another site on google www.htcunlocknow.com i placed my 1st order there and guess what, they delivered the unlock code within 10 minutes and the cost was also much cheaper than other sites claiming unlock code for $14.50 and then asking for additional payment after placing the order.
    till today i have ordered more than 60 unlock codes from htcunlocknow.com and the maximum time they took to deliver the unlock code for me is 25 mins.
    This site seems to me a reliable one
    Have a gr8 weekend
    Nexy

5. flashnovice

flashnovice New Member

Unless you have an old phone expect to pay the highest price.I decided on a refund(100% gauranteed,don't make me laugh).Don't bother,you won't get one.As you will see from other reviews many people have been conned by this company.Wish I had read these first.STAY AWAY!

PS By the way once they have your card number they can use it whenever they like without your permission.

6. desp

desp New Member

htcsimunlock.com are just another fraud! I have received non working code from them, and now, after sending them a few email, I have never get any response from them. But they keep sending me their automated "offers" and asking more money to "protect my code" and something like that.
    Do not trust to this "company". A big fraud!

7. DonB

DonB ♡ Spidey Sense !! ♡ ™ Moderator

Will move this to the root section.