X and Facebook question...Support

Last Updated:

1. BigJim94

BigJim94 Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

Anyone know how to remove the "via motoblur" when you post a picture to facebook???

Advertisement
  2. 11mess

11mess Member

A fellow Ranger fan! I dont use the widgets on the phone. If you just click on the menu button when you have the picture displayed, then click share, then facebook, it will just upload it through the normal process. If you use a social widget or "media share", it will say via motoblur..

Go Rangers...Fire Sather!

BigJim94 likes this.
  3. _Aardvark

_Aardvark Well-Known Member

No idea, but I'm happy to hear that your phone writes "Motoblur" like mine. I've heard that most phones write "Droid" or "Droid X" (I don't recall which).

4. ReJe75

ReJe75 Well-Known Member

You can use android home instead of blur or my favorite launcher pro, I don't get any tags when I upload to facebook. Perhaps is a setting on my phone and not the launcher, but I assume if you were not using motoblur you wouldnt get that tag.

5. BigJim94

BigJim94 Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

hmmm I am using Launcher Pro.. I dont use a widget to share I use the menu then share but there is no option to share to facebook i have to click on photo sharing from there or long press the thumbnail of the pic and hit quick share... both putting via motoblur on there...:mad::confused::mad: