X randomly deleting appsSupport

Last Updated:

1. jtobin09

jtobin09 Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

Apps on my phone keep randomly deleting themselves without my permission first? anyone have any idea why this is happening its starting to annoy me

Advertisement
  2. WTrax

WTrax Member

Today I noticed the Angry Birds app had been deleted on its own but not sure if any offers are gone.

3. jtobin09

jtobin09 Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

Today 4 apps of mine were deleted without me knowing... this is real annoying

4. WTrax

WTrax Member

I just lost at least four more today. I think today may have been due to an improper removal from my computer though.

5. TheWheel

TheWheel New Member

I am having the exact same problem with the Optimus. I have never rooted. Basically, apps keep disappearing from my device and I have to reinstall them. It is different apps every time. I am not sure whether they are actually uninstalling or just disappearing because usually when I reinstall, my settings are still there. So somehow it is saving my settings even though the app disappears. It is the most annoying thing since I go to use an app and it is gone and I have to reinstall it when I want to use it. This has happened about 10 times over the last week or so. Hopefully someone will come up with a solution.