X restartingSupport

Last Updated:

1. dhollner

dhollner Member This Topic's Starter

Has anyone else experienced their DX restarting. I finally got it to stop so far after 2 hard resets. Verizon is sending me a new one.

Advertisement
  2. Droidable

Droidable Well-Known Member

Its only done it 3 times in the last 5 days but it only takes about 10 seconds and im back on. hasnt really bothered me yet. that may change though if it keeps it up..

3. Gordz24

Gordz24 Well-Known Member

Mine started rebooting after day 1.. It got to the the point where it rebooted like 50 times in 2 days. I bitched and went and traded it for a new one. This one has been flawless for a week now.

4. dhollner

I think that I have mine fixed. Did 2 restarts and an activation. Nothing since Saturday in the way of reboots. Verizon's replacement came today and it was a refurb. I sent it back and yelled at Verizon. They reset my 30 day worry free guarantee.

5. ekyle

ekyle Well-Known Member

Mine just started doing this yesterday. Twice in the last 24 hours. I just did a PRL update to see if that does anything.

6. onesicktexan

onesicktexan Well-Known Member

I thought I was going crazy, good to know i'm not the only one with this reboot issue. Kinda weird...im having other problems as well....time to call verizon i guess.

7. ekyle

ekyle Well-Known Member

They said they'd give me a replacement device if it continues but i don't want a refurb :(

8. dhollner

watch out for the refurb. they sent me one. within the first 30 days it is supposed to be a new device and not a refurb.