• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help X10 and Android questions

nick44

Lurker
Nov 3, 2010
Hi guys

Im not that familiar with android so far and the x10, i have a problem and dont know if its the 1.6 version or the phone itself.

The problem is that ever since i bought the phone (new) im having wi fi problems that are very disturbing, i start my phone and connect to the wi fi.... after a while it dissapears, i have no problem there, but when i go to setting and try to activate it again it fails!!! and i have to restart the phone again for it to works, sometimes i have to start it over 3 times before i can connect.

please help me with this issue if you know, is it a 1.6 problem or is something wrong with the phone, in that case i can just give it back to the store and let them fix it...

my operator havent aproved the 2.1 yet so i cant uppdate to 2.1

ps: do you guys also know if i can unlock the phone myself so i can use another card aswell when im abroad? and if i do find a way to unlock it, will the unlock dissapear when i update to 2.1?

thanks for any help given

Hi.

What firmware version do you have, which is listed as "Build Number" in settings - About Phone? No you can't unlock the phone yourself, the only way is to pay for it, and no it won't relock when you update.

hi, its 1.6 ... and baseband 1.1.31, is it this ur asking phone?

im willing to pay, do you know what sites support swedish operator unlock?

can you confirm that it will NOT lock after when i upgrade to 2.1

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones