• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help X10 force close

Ok guys I has a problem with my x10 with force close so then i cleared cache it worked. then once I press download it says force close application close unexpectedley :mad:

PLEASE HELP

THANKS shuhad:D

What app is Force Closing?

Where are you pressing download?

Usually when people say they cleared cache, they mean they did it for the Music App. But I don't remember any Download option in the Music app.

If you are downloading in a browser.....oh wait....do you mean the Market?

The Market is force closing?

Have you restarted the phone?

Did this just happen after you upgraded?

If the app that is closing is the Market, open Applications, goto All tab, scroll down to Market, click Clear Cache, Clear Data and Force Close, then try and use the Market again. If the problem persists, go right back into Clear Cache and Clear Data and Force Close and also Uninstall Updates. Then try it once more.

It could be it messed up while updating the Market....if that is in fact the app you are talking about.

The x10 doesn't force close....an app on the x10 is force closing/crashing.

Upvote 0
I tried all that but it didnt work. 2nd of all when i bought the phone android market was not.installed

You did not answer my questions.

What app is crashing?

Did this just happen after you upgraded?

Maybe it did not update properly. If the phone didn't have the Market, how did you install it?

Why not just back everything up on the phone and install PC Companion on your computer and reflash the phone?

Are you in a country where you have access to the Android Market?

You aren't in Iran or Saudi Arabia are you?

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones