x10 Lost default image viewerSupport

Last Updated:

1. awsam

awsam New Member This Topic's Starter

As the title says, i've lost the default image viewer. My phone had a minor update which changed the way it receives further updates and added Backup & Restore.

But since I have lost the default image viewer. So without crappy mediascape I'm no longer able to click through my images, zoom and set as wallpaper. Has anyone else come across this? Is there a way I can download default software again? Pretty agrovate about this, x10 has been a nightmare since day 1.

Advertisement
  2. KingDong

KingDong Well-Known Member

Has your Mediascape actually been taken off the phone or have you just changed your default program to run it?

3. awsam

awsam New Member This Topic's Starter

Nah mediascape is still there. But I had another viewer on the phone out of the box that gave me options like "Set as" which since a minor update has vanished :( Was hoping someone else may have come across this

4. gunny5821

gunny5821 Well-Known Member

We here in the US are still suckling 16, while everyone else has 20 or 26. Which one did you have and which did you get upgraded to? Is the viewer something you got from the Market or else where?