X10 mini ownersSupport

Last Updated:

1. ndring

ndring Member This Topic's Starter

I have a question I got me one of these lovely phones on friday, and I just noticed the on/off button is "loose" What i mean is if you were to press on one side of it the other side lifts up..as if its only hinged in the center. Is this normal or should I head back to the shops with it? Whilst its not really a bother now, I know in the future it could just fall off, but i thought I would as k first as its a bit of a drive. apart from that little thing i LOVE this phone. cheers in advance

Advertisement
  2. Devo1982

Devo1982 Well-Known Member

Mine is also only hinged in the middle after a close inspection but I wouldn't describe it as 'loose'. It still seems very secure and only raises up on one side slightly when I push it down on the other side.

Take it back to the shop if you're not happy or feel it's defective

3. ndring

Ah ok. Seems like mine is a bit loose. If I push it down one end, it will come out the other end an equal amount, and just buy "shaking" it around the button move around a bit Will pop into the shop later and tell you how it goes. Unfortunately I live in Sweden now and customer service here is not tip top!Im worried they will try and tell me it has to go off for repair. Im just gonna put my foot down and say its less than a week old, I want a new phone or my money back. We shall see

4. ndring

sorted. The guy agreed it was a bit loose and replaced it. Whilst I can still see its hinged in the center its no way near as loose thanks for your reply now to set up and update my phone again

5. Devo1982

Devo1982 Well-Known Member

Excellent - enjoy your phone :D