X10 Mini Pro - The Accessories threadTips

Last Updated:

1. dabluone

dabluone Member This Topic's Starter

Hope its ok to take the lead and start this thread. Im really hoping it takes off, not many peeps in this part of the forum - not many accessories on offer so far.

So......The Accessories thread: Be it a case, sleeve, skin, lanyard, screen protector etc, lets stick it here with prices and website were seen.

So c'mon Sony - were are the accessories at?

Advertisement
  2. spatuluk

spatuluk Well-Known Member

The X10 Mini Pro is certainly a weird size.

It's not like any mp3 player or phone, but it is kind've similar to some cameras. For example, the Casio Exilim EX-Z80 is pretty much identical in dimensions! Unfortunately, the cases available for it are shockingly ugly. :|

3. dodge321

dodge321 New Member

I'm currently looking for some in-ear earphones for the X10 Mini Pro but i would like some that will allow me to control the music FF, RR Pause Play Vol+ Vol- i have seen recently that Sony Ericsson have the "Hi-Fi Headset with Remote MH810

Sony Ericsson - Products - Accessories - Overview - MH810

but these are coming soon i have also found the

"Apple In-Ear Headphones with Remote Control and Mic MA850G/A

Odds And Pods-Apple In-Ear Headphones with Remote Control and Mic iPhone iPod
    at half price, they are really good headphone but I'm more or less sure they won't control the music functions.
    If anyone could point me in the right direction I would greatly appreciated.
    with any luck this thread will take off.

4. ShiKaiSheng

ShiKaiSheng Active Member

not even a spare battery available here in Manila. I was able to buy a screen protector though

5. skull_leader

skull_leader New Member

where can i find the mh810 headset?i lost mine!geeesssh!

6. passtherock

passtherock Member

yeah theres not much here in manila regarding accessories for the mini pro, however there is one from Zagg iShield which provides a transparent cover for the entire unit.