Support X10 mini stops recognizing the sim card

1. maxmax89

maxmax89 New Member

Hi,
    I have x10 mini with android 2.1, and a 2G sim card that use with the phone (no need for 3G internet).

Every few hours, the phone suddenly stops recognizing the sim card, and can not receive or make calls.
    Only after i shut down the phone and restart, it start working again, till the next "crash".

Anyone has idea what can it be? If it does recognize the sim card in most of the times, so it can't be a problem with the card.

Thanks in advance

Advertisement
  2. SirVal

SirVal New Member

same here my friend, I do not know what to do. If anyone know how to reinstall the adroind, pls share some details tutorials :p
  3. ArturRanner

ArturRanner New Member

Only a few weeks after I bought my x10 mini I had a similar problem, but restarting the phone didnt solve it. I had to get another SIM card.
    Now, the same. But as it happened to yours, mine is working again (after restarting).

I made a small research on google and found this guy who contact sony ericsson support. they said our cell phone (x10-mini) has a very sensible reader/sensor and any small dirt, muck or dust may cause the phone to stop recieving signal from the SIM card.

Seems to me that Sony screw up with this one.
  4. Sam-SonyXperia

Sam-SonyXperia Well-Known Member

I haven