X10 multiple gmail accounts?Support

Last Updated:

1. andione1983

andione1983 Member This Topic's Starter

is it possible to have 2 gmail accounts? for ex: i have a gmail personal account, and also a work account which i want to use my calendar as it tracks our days work..... is this possible i cant see where is can set up a second one?

Advertisement
  2. RoboPhoneII

RoboPhoneII Active Member

Yes

3. frankbonatelli

frankbonatelli Well-Known Member

Very succinct reply
    But incase a little more data is wanted or needed. Yes is correct of course but....................
    If you have different contacts on either account your phone can only sync to one. Same i believe with the Calendar data. You can how ever have as many gmail "email" accounts as you like but only the account you signed the cell phone to in settings will sync contacts and calendar data.
    Is my understanding of it, I have been wrong many times before.

4. RoboPhoneII

RoboPhoneII Active Member

Android 2.0 and higher allows for multiple Gmail account syncs. If you have an earlier Android OS you can use the other mail app to IMAP the account to your mobile. Not sure you can have multiple calendars from multiple accounts. I get around this by sharing the calendars between my google accounts which allows access to the multiple calendar account from one account.

5. andione1983

andione1983 Member This Topic's Starter

Yes i have since worked it out, and yes to both of you who answered with helpful information, i have used my main gmail account and linked it to my work one, and now it is showing up in my calendar, thankyou to you both..

6. ATA

ATA New Member

I have nearly 10 calendars on my one Google account but my new Samsung Intercept only displays a few of them. I can't seem to gain access to the other ones. I don't mind if I am limited to only a few calendars I'd just like to be able to choose which ones. Any help would be appreciated.