• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help X10 password manager application question

hasim

Lurker
Jul 13, 2010
Hello everyone,

This is my first post in the forum. I recently acquired a Sony Xperia X10 (I am mentioning this to demonstrate my rudimentary ability to YES post in the correct forum).
Before that one I had a Sony Xperia X1 (a pattern emerges maybe?) and I used ewallet on it. It was really helpful, really handy, really liked it REALLY does not work on X10 (duh) and I REALLY REALLY don't want to pay for the upgraded version if I can help it (that supposedly works with a free ewallet viewer from the market). However I have trouble finding an app that DOES work and lets me sync with my laptop. I tried the free trial of splash id - I may be doing something wrong but I cannot, for the life of me, sync with the X10 so purchasing that is out of the question.
Any ideas/help?

Thank you,

Hasim.

Hello everyone,

This is my first post in the forum. I recently acquired a Sony Xperia X10 (I am mentioning this to demonstrate my rudimentary ability to YES post in the correct forum).
Before that one I had a Sony Xperia X1 (a pattern emerges maybe?) and I used ewallet on it. It was really helpful, really handy, really liked it REALLY does not work on X10 (duh) and I REALLY REALLY don't want to pay for the upgraded version if I can help it (that supposedly works with a free ewallet viewer from the market). However I have trouble finding an app that DOES work and lets me sync with my laptop. I tried the free trial of splash id - I may be doing something wrong but I cannot, for the life of me, sync with the X10 so purchasing that is out of the question.
Any ideas/help?

Thank you,

Hasim.
Have you tried using PC Companion to sync your handset to PC as this is the software required to achieve this task.

Xperia? X10 - PC Companion - Downloads - Mobile phones - Support - Sony Ericsson

Upvote 0
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones