• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Puzuma

Jun 30, 2010
I've been looking around on here, and elsewhere on line for a case that would fit the X10. Not much has come up to point me where to look.

A few days ago, after my septoplasty surgery, my wife hands me a "get well soon" gift. A case for my phone.

She found it at a kiosk at the mall and not an actual cell phone distributor either. It was one of those, "we sell everything" deals.

It's not fancy but it keeps it out of my pocket. It fits great, it's secure but not tight nor so loose it falls out on it's own.

Attachments

• DSC_0050.jpg
    DSC_0050.jpg
    608.5 KB · Views: 55
  • DSC_0053.jpg
    DSC_0053.jpg
    728.1 KB · Views: 92
Got my case at a kiosk, she had several cases that were specifically labeled "x10", I chose a fairly well padded holster-type case with a clip on the back just to keep it safe in my purse or to clip it to myself now and again.

Usually though, I wear a hoodie whose pockets are way too thin to accomodate the phone in a case, so I just go without one. I do keep a clear rubber bumper on it at all times. I also have a hard-rubber snap-on casing coming in the mail.

Upvote 0
I haven't seen the Otterbox anywhere near me, but I prefer to have a hip holster anyway.
I work in a bowling alley as a cleaner and pin setter. Having a capacitive screen and keeping it in my pocket just kills the battery as it launches apps all the time. Joe Suit can keep it in his suit jacket pocket. I can't because I work around machines and extra clothes means more chance of something getting caught where it shouldn't.

Hip holster is definitely the way to go for me.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones