X10 Price DropGeneral

Last Updated:

1. Markiz

Markiz Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

Has anyone noticed how the sim-free X10 preorder price has droped significantly?

Play.com (UK) - Mobile - Free Delivery
    Play.com (UK) - Mobile - Free Delivery

It's actualy the same as HD2 and N900.
    First I was gonna get this phone, after i saw the price i gave up, now it's in again. And it's likely the price will drop some more since the phone is not out yet.

I'm not sure who is responsible for this, SE or the retailers, but it's great. Maybe the phone will not end up in flames after all. Just hope they release 2.x update soon. And actualy support the phone in the future.

Advertisement
  2. MoreYummy

MoreYummy Well-Known Member

It is normal for all phones.

3. Markiz

If it is, why have the crazy americans gone nuts over the price? Never mind, i'm just content i won't have to sell my kidney to get it.

4. Chrispyweener

Chrispyweener Member

Pre-ordered my X10 from Play in readiness as they seem to have the best price. Fingers crossed only a month to go if the 19/02 date doesn't get pushed back. Here's hoping.

5. fahadchaudhry

fahadchaudhry Well-Known Member

Guys, it's coming with 1.6. I am a bit concerned about OS and want to have it with 2.0. So, any idea when will it be updated? Are there any major differences b/w 1.6 and 2.0? Or, for a normal user 1.6 will be sufficient?
    If anyone of you have got it, how is the touch-response? Is it like, G1, Magic or Hero? I tried Magic and am fully satisfied with that.

6. Markiz

They have unofficialy said that it will recive upgrade, but who knows whitch one (2.x). Also, SE is not famous for longterm support (X1).
    But for me, scape applications are a big plus. Mediascape is by far the best multimedia application on any phone, and timescape looks useful enough with all the social networking integration.
    I suspect they will release only one upgrade to 2.0 or 2.1 and thats it. good enough for me.