X10 questionsSupport

Last Updated:

1. drpepper123

drpepper123 Member This Topic's Starter

X10 is releasing soon, the wait is killing me! I been hearing lots of rumors, hopefully someone from the inside can answers my questions!

x10 work on usa tmobile 3g?

which version?

where can i buy it?

The SE website only has 3 version, the 800/850/1900(att) , 900/1700, and 1900/2100. Hopefully i am reading it wrong. correct me if im wrong.

Tmobile band is 1700/2100.

The reason im asking this again, i dont want to wait if x10 doesnt have usa tmobile 3g. I am so tempted to buy nexus one but i love the looks of X10.

thanks
    eddie

Advertisement
  2. Markiz

Markiz Well-Known Member

It says here that t-mobile version has passed FCC testing, so it's up to t-mobile to offer it.
    Sony Ericsson XPERIA X10 catches FCC on a good day -- Engadget

There are online stores where you can preorder, but you need to check yourself about the correct version.
    Take a look Play.com (UK) - Mobile - Free Delivery and http://bit.ly/amg33E (swiss). And other places. It's ariving in april.

3. TriGun206

TriGun206 New Member

Does anyone know if the x10 works on the 4g network?

4. Benja

Benja Member

Pretty sure it does not work with 4g.

5. Ghâshûl

Ghâshûl Well-Known Member

They would definitely have made that a selling point if it was, so I'd say that's a negative :)

6. MoreYummy

MoreYummy Well-Known Member

I dont see much point of having 4G in near future, none of the network can sustain so much 3G users yet, let alone 4G

7. lcrkz0023

lcrkz0023 Well-Known Member

just buy the unlocked X10i version it has TMO 3G bands....the X10a is AT&T 3Gbands.....So import the X10i and use it with your Tmobile.

Imported version (i) = Tmobile...American version(a) = AT&T. I cant get much more simplier than that.

You can import it from any major cell phone website. Expansys USA or UK, Play.uk, Plemix.com, ..there's serveral. If the website list it as just X10 and not X10i, both are the same. X10 without the "i" by default is the imported version. Besides the imported version is being released before the "a" anyway. An X10a version will ALWAYS have the "a".

Sony X10i
    Buy a Sony Ericsson Xperia X10 Android Smartphone (Unlocked, Black), #XPERIADROID - eXpansys Inc

Sony X10a
    Buy a Sony Ericsson X10a Android Smartphone (Unlocked), #X10ABLK - eXpansys Inc

Please note that some of the specs on an unreleased item may seem to contradict what band you want. But please understand that most website just list general spec info and its not exact. And some have these spec list way before the phone was FCC approved and they just havent updated their websites. Please read the FCC report in the previous post it will clearly show you. I can promise you X10i is tmo and X10a is AT&T
    http://www.tmonews.com/2009/12/xperia-x10-passes-fcc-with-aws-goodness/

I have owed serveral SE phones, all of which have been the imported.