x10 streaming de sized tvSupport

Last Updated:

1. wolveslad

wolveslad New Member This Topic's Starter

love my new x10,beautufull.conquared most probs. but i use sky mobile tv, had it on n97 and worked lush. the x10 seems to de scale it small and stream it in 3gp making it look uguly and distorted on the large screen. laso noticed their no media settings to play with. same with youtube on t-mobile and beeb player,and yango, all the streams seem to be limited and the phone not showing the full asspects of the streamed videos.does anyone have any tips or use mobile tv?

Advertisement
  2. paulus3476

paulus3476 Active Member

these apps are designed to view the video on a smaller screen , so when scaled to fit the 4" x10 screen , they look horrible - its not a fault with the x10

3. wolveslad

wolveslad New Member This Topic's Starter

thought that they looked bloggy, i used a diffrent media player that scailled down the ratio on x10 and still looked bad, its as if their a block on how much the handset can stream. mobile tv is un watchable on x10. wonderd if it was a hardware or software problem.

4. paulus3476

paulus3476 Active Member

i sometimes watch iplayer on my n95 - screen is half the size as x10 and the pq is still rubbish -it is basically garbage quality thats being streamed - its to do with bandwidth available