X10 text message back upSupport

Last Updated:

1. tears123

tears123 Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

Hi I just got an x10 and was wondering if it is possible to backup the text messages from the phone to my computer.

I managed to save the text messages to the sd card but can't find the saved text messages anywhere.

Someone please help.

P.S: is there a update for the touch screen keyboard? The one from x10 is driving me crazy! I tried the droid keyboard and its better but still not very good.

Thank you

Advertisement
  2. rosered

rosered VIP Member VIP Member

Not sure on the SMS thing, sorry.

On the keyboard the HTC_IME keyboard is great and available from XDA developers site, search on HTC_IME Jonasl to get you the basic one, white and black by memory or if you fancy modding one to your own colour scheme the still on XDA search Gimpsta HTC_IME. He links you thru to his website where you select the colours of your buttons/function keys/background and letter colour and space bar image, it's very cool!

3. rde

rde New Member

I like ThickButtons, uses predictive texts to change the key size. Love it.

4. rosered

rosered VIP Member VIP Member

Had a look on the market for you and there is an app called SMS to Text, got mixed reviews but its a freebie so you could give it a go.

If you do, let us know how you get on - always useful to have feedback for when the question gets asked again.

tears123 likes this.
  5. tears123

tears123 Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

Thanks everyone. I managed to have the messages backuped up but I got a .sbf file. Is there anyway to open it on my computer?

I will check out the keyboard! the one on the phone is terrible!

and rosered, I may try it later as a lat resort, I am afraid if something goes wrong, I will loss the messages. But thanks