• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help X10 txt to ipod4...How?

dawnseaboat

Lurker
Jul 28, 2011
Wondering. I have a Sony Experia X10. We also have Ipod touches in the household. How do I text the ipods? What settings should the ipods have to receive text messages? They, of course have facetime, but the X10 has no capability (that I know of). Any way for the ipods to "facetime" the x10? I tried sip to sip....:thinking:

Wondering. I have a Sony Experia X10. We also have Ipod touches in the household. How do I text the ipods? What settings should the ipods have to receive text messages? They, of course have facetime, but the X10 has no capability (that I know of). Any way for the ipods to "facetime" the x10? I tried sip to sip....:thinking:

Can't you download a AOL messenger or MSN Messenger or some sort of messaging app on the ipod touch?

Or skype.

Or update your ipod touch

How to Turn Your iPod touch into an iPhone: 4G Edition

Then you don't have to change anything on the x10.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones