x10 widget and time problemSupport

Last Updated:

1. the_ahmadzais

the_ahmadzais Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

i have the sony ericsson digital clock in my homescreen but somrtimes the time is different then the time on top right corner. when i put the digital clock in homescreen both times are same but after like 20 minutes or so the time on homescreen goes off by 5-20 mins. anyway to fix this?
    thanks in advance for help :D

Advertisement
  2. Dunc-x10

Dunc-x10 Well-Known Member

Are you useing a task killer m8 ? if so its turning off I had the same prob just stop killing it, there are other apps like task killer that do this as well :)

3. the_ahmadzais

ya im using systempanel/taskkiller its called at market. So sorry if didn't understand should I uninstall my task killer app? Cuz now the time at top right says 4.30 and the widget time is 4.22. If I put widget onto recycle and put it back at homescreen and the time is.same and after half hour or so the both time will be different from 2-10 minutes. Its really annoying

4. Madmax56

Madmax56 Well-Known Member

The other thing you can do is to not have the time update from the network/carrier. Just set the time and not link it to the network.

I did this a few days ago and it seems to be keeping time just fine.
    :)

5. the_ahmadzais

dunc-x10 and madmax56 thank you sooooo much . i tried both steps and 3 hours no problem :) u guys rock