• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help X8 messages problem

Hey, i just got my X8 a few weeks ago, don't get me wrong, i love the phone, but it drives me insane! It does this thing, it has done it twice now, getting worse each time, here is the lowdown.

I wake up in the morning and check my phone, this is every morning, then throughout the day, i get bored with nobody texting me, so I decide i will text other people, and i don't get any replies, I just thought it was people ignoring me at start, but throughout the day, i sent some texts that i knew would definitely get replies. I didn't. I thought this to b a little suspicious, but i really thought nothing more on it. Later in the day, i rang my mum and she told me she had been texting me, and the same with a few other people. It did this for a day, then i got all the messages at once, which nearly crashed my phone.
The other day i had the same problem, this time lasting for two days though, i really need a solution or an explanation so I can fix it.
if it nearly crashes my phone after 1/2 days, and it gets worse each time, i need to fix it before it gets too big
Thanks,
Ben

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones