• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

freddy213

Lurker
Oct 19, 2010
hi, i have a few issues with my x8. firstly the build quality is rubbish, the back pannel creaks like mad. secondly since the 2.1 update my wifi connection is very unstable and thirdly again since the update my gps cannot locate me.
I have tried using the repair function in pc companion but with no luck.
1 would this be covered under the warrenty?
2 does anyone know if an update is on the way to fix this?
3 does anyone else have this problem?
thanks in advanced

hi, i have a few issues with my x8. firstly the build quality is rubbish, the back pannel creaks like mad. secondly since the 2.1 update my wifi connection is very unstable and thirdly again since the update my gps cannot locate me.
I have tried using the repair function in pc companion but with no luck.
1 would this be covered under the warrenty?
2 does anyone know if an update is on the way to fix this?
3 does anyone else have this problem?
thanks in advanced

the build quality of the phone really sucks! see http://androidforums.com/sony-ericsson-xperia-x8/225796-loose-back-cover-my-x8.html

i'm already in 2.1, and i have no problems whatsoever with wifi and gps. if you're having problems with the software, then the warranty should cover it. try to bring it to the se service center....

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones