• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

stevie2012

Lurker
Dec 14, 2012
Hi, anyone know whats up with my X8? as soon as I start up the phone it make's it to the main screen then shuts its self back off and then starts up again and keeps do this, just turning off and on off and on :thinking:. I have to take the battery out to stop this.

I would really appreciate any help.

Thanks, Steve.

Hi, anyone know whats up with my X8? as soon as I start up the phone it make's it to the main screen then shuts its self back off and then starts up again and keeps do this, just turning off and on off and on :thinking:. I have to take the battery out to stop this.

I would really appreciate any help.

Thanks, Steve.

THATS A BOOT LOOP
(CAUSE OF WRONG FLASHING METHOD)

YOU CAN FIX IT

Using PC Companion: Connect your phone to your PC and turn it on. Look around the update phone section of PC Companion for an option called "Repair your phone". Just follow the steps and your phone will be in working order pretty soon
smile.gif
:D:D

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones