Xbox LiveGeneral

1. VegasJustin

VegasJustin New Member

So I was in a store recently and saw that for ten bucks a month you get mobile hotspot or whatever and it shows that you can connect to Xbox Live. I don't have a computer so how good is the connection? I simply want to be able to download DLC and play the odd multiplayer match. Is it good enough to do this?

Advertisement
  2. I have it and use for downloading things on my computer at speeds of up to 150/kbs which is decent so I would say you probably could play online
  3. Gmash

Gmash Well-Known Member

Do they give you any extra data, or is it just taken out of your regular 1 GB?
  4. Nope they give no more data and I asked if it counted agianst the 1gb we get and it does so you will go threw data fast
  5. Gmash

Gmash Well-Known Member

That's lame, charge you an extra $10 to use what you already paid for. Just root and do it for free.
  6. I am rooted and even if you are it doesn't help altleast for me...bc before I started paying for it whenever I tried using it, i would be on the internet on my laptop and it would auto direct me to a cricket tethereing site saying my account is not authorized to do tethering and I couldn't use it bc no matter what site I tried to go to it would direct me right back to the cricket one
  7. Gmash

Gmash Well-Known Member

Have you tried different tethering apps? I read somewhere that some still work.
  8. I pay for it now so idc lol