xda problems

Last Updated:

1. andygu3

andygu3 Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

Is anyone else having XDA application problems from android market? Everytime I try to open application I get: Manager is shut down. Anyone know what that means or have a solution? I am rooted, running Buufed 2.0.3. Thanks:)

Advertisement
  2. mysticmead

mysticmead Well-Known Member

since I hadn't previously used their app, I downloaded it.. opened it.. even logged in with no error. running Fresh 2.3.3.

3. Joehunni

Joehunni Well-Known Member

buufed comes with jit enabled I believe, tapatalk is known to hate jit. I know the xda app isn't the tapatalk app but they are extremely similar and that's my guess.

mgraham and andygu3 like this.
  4. dpeeps74

dpeeps74 Well-Known Member

there was an update to the xda app last night, so you may want to update it if you haven't already...of course, that's assuming it ever worked for you.

andygu3 likes this.
  5. Joehunni

Im running Darchdroid and have everything up to date, it's probably just that it doesn't play well with jit enabled.

andygu3 likes this.
  6. andygu3

andygu3 Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

Ok, thank you! Updated xda and it didn't help. Jit probably the issue. Fortunately, browser much faster now after I rooted than stock browser, I will go that route if needed! Thanks for the input!

7. mgraham

mgraham Active Member

Tapatalk has been broken for me for a while now. I stumbled on this post, disabled jit, and Tapatalk works fine now. Thanks!

8. Joehunni

No prob, they are supposed to release a Phandroid forum app soon that will play well with jit and I'm looking forward to it.

9. dpeeps74

dpeeps74 Well-Known Member

i started having this same problem with xda today. the difference for me between yesterday and today is that i re-rooted and re-flashed. and yesterday it was working fine for me.