XM for Andriod (yea!)

Last Updated:

1. normandg

normandg Active Member This Topic's Starter

I am a fan of XM. I have been listening to XM for a few years now in my car. They released an App for the iPhone some time ago (go figure). I was listening to XM this morning on my way in to work and I heard them say it is now available for the Andriod. I first checked the Andriod Market and it was not available there. So I went to www.xmradio/mobile and found the app. I am now listening to my favorite (80's) music in my office on my phone through a pair of Bose speakers.

Yes, I know there is Pandora and other free apps. But I love my XM. So I thought I would pass on this for any other XM listeners.

Norman

Advertisement
  2. lil goat

lil goat Active Member

I heard the ad last weekend for the first time too, on Sirius I guess they are both available, thanks for the reminder I had forgotten to check. Now it might be worth it to pay the $2.99 a month for online access.

3. normandg

I have been listening to XM on my home PC for some time now. So I already pay them the extra 2.99 a month. I don't listen on the PC that often but it is nice to have. I am glad they don't charge by connection (yet).

4. DonB

DonB ♡ Spidey Sense !! ♡ ™ Moderator

5. Little Darwin

Little Darwin Well-Known Member

Since they hide it so well, does anyone know the monthly cost if you only want online access? Does the online access fee include a PC and Android?

6. lil goat

lil goat Active Member

$2.99 for either or both

7. kassdog

kassdog Well-Known Member

I think it's 2.99 on top of the monthly fee for one

8. normandg

Yes, it is 2.99 a month on top of your XM Subscription. That gives you access to listen from the Web and your phone.