XM Radio On ErisGeneral

Last Updated:

1. jhewit22

jhewit22 Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

I want to know if there is any way to access XM radio via my Eris. I have a subscription for in my car. I know the options of Pandora, etc...but it isn't the same. Anyone know of a good solution?

Advertisement
  2. jamezelle

jamezelle Well-Known Member

nope there is just no reciever for it but there is pandora which is a great solution and can be found on the market for free! :)

3. levi02

levi02 Member

I have used my online XM subscription on my old BB (I believe) and my old Windows 8125 back in the day. The programs streamed it from the internet. They worked great! I would prefer my XM to Pandora or any other online radio program. I pay for XM and could not live without it!

I am no programmer but I'd say it is possible. I have looked myself.

jhewit22 likes this.
  4. jhewit22

jhewit22 Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

I'd love to get a programmer to figure out an app...even if it requires us to "sign in" every time to connect, I wouldn't mind the hassle to have my XM running around with me on my phone!

5. OfTheDamned

OfTheDamned The Friendly Undead VIP Member

If you pay attention to some of the ads they are running now they actually say, "available in the sirius/xm iPhone and BlackBerry apps" For a long time they only mentioned an iPhone app. So at least they are developing for other platforms. Android could be down the road.

Of course there is also this too. ;) Looks like BlackBerry just got an app back at the beginning of February.

Sirius XM (SIRI) Officially Launches Blackberry App – Android app in the works? - SATWAVES

jhewit22 likes this.