XML editor

1. Android Addict

Android Addict Disabled

Does anyone know of any good free XML editors? I have windows 7 64-bit. This is the only thing keeping me from finishing my theme :( Any help would be appreciated!

Advertisement
    :
  2. Rukbat

Rukbat Well-Known Member

XML is text. You can use Notepad. I use Edit Plus.
  3. Android Addict

Android Addict Disabled

That's what I thought so I tried notepad++ and I wasn't able to read anything, it was all symbols and random characters (with a few eligible words).

Edit: I also tried EditPlus and it still does the same thing
  4. Rukbat

Rukbat Well-Known Member

Then it either wasn't XML, or it was some of that stuff Microsoft creates that it labels XML (and has as much in common with XML as my cat has with catarrh.

While I don't usually recommend them as a source of knowledge, the example at XML Tutorial is a pretty fair representation of what XML looks like. (The data may not be human-readable. If the "To" were addressed to someone in a non-Latin language system, say Arabic, it could look like gibberish, but the XML part should be pretty readable.)
  5. Android Addict

Android Addict Disabled

Yeah I know what they're supposed to look like :D This is what I'm getting though.
  6. Android Addict

Android Addict Disabled

I fixed my problem. I had to do some stuff in command prompt to get it working properly! Thanks for commenting Rukbat! I really appreciate it!
  7. IANDROIDX

IANDROIDX New Member

try VTS, Virtuous Ten studio
    i am using that, so simple an easy to change the color

Attached Files: