XML parser Issues for share point xml format

1. amy97

amy97 Member

Hello,

I am developing app where I need to parse share point data from server which I get in similar form of xml files as below:

<listitems xmlns:s="uuid:BDC6E3F0-6DA3-11d1-A2A3-00AA00C14882" mlns:dt="uuid:C2F41010-65B3-11d1-A29F-00AA00C14882" xmlns:rs="urn:schemas-microsoft-com:rowset" xmlns:z="#RowsetSchema" xmlns="Error">

<rs:data ItemCount="5">

<z:row ows_Attachments="0" ows_LinkTitle="Start the New Year with a Free Health Check for LCA Prospects and Clients" ows_Modified="2011-02-11 13:26:29"/>

<z:row ows_Attachments="0" ows_LinkTitle="Panduit Advisory Services Officially Launches at Gartner Data Expo December 6-9, 2010" ows_Modified="2011-02-01 09:21:07"/>

</rs:data>
    </listitems>

This is just brief form of xml format which i pasted here .in actual it is very large xml files with many URL , images embedded in it.

I tried SAX parser but it did not work.
    Today I am looking to use ksoap2 parser but I am not sure if it will work.

Can anyone of you please help me which parser should i use for this type of xml format.
    Please respond soon it is very critical.i got blocked with this...

Thank you !
    Amy

Advertisement
  2. amy97

amy97 Member

Can anyone of you pls reply if you have used something like this..plz

Thanks,
    Amy

3. JamTheMan

JamTheMan Well-Known Member

Could you give us a clue to why SAX did not work? Did it crash or was it just too slow?

I used the XMLPullParser in several occasions, and it worked fine for my apps. So you could try that...
  4. amy97

amy97 Member

Because of HTML tag embedded in it .It shows exception that in attribute "<" start tag is invalid.

xml is having attribute as

ows_Body="<div class=ExternalClassCD7AB68E07A348F99BFACBA3A301F7DA> "

I tried XML Pull parser it shows same exception.

Did you use for such share point xml parsing which has HTML tag embedded in it.

Thanks,
    Amy