XO Skins Installed with fit pics, Perfection!Tips

1. edge

edge Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

It covers the full glass. No Orange Peel and it is slick, not sticky at all. You can barely even tell it's there, and hides fingerprints.:D Sorry it too so long to get this up. There it is.

Advertisement
    :
    chamjin, Reborn58, magpullin and 2 others like this.
  2. maquina

maquina Well-Known Member

Looks Good. How much and where did you get it? I ordered one from bestskinsever.com, but I know it'll have that orange peel effect.
  3. edge

edge Well-Known Member

DannoVB, chamjin, esmith818 and 2 others like this.
  4. Flyguy94

Flyguy94 Well-Known Member

Thank you I just ordered mine and was on the fence. Pulled the trigger and here you are with pics. Looks good. I used coupon code "byublue" and save three dollars total came out to 13.02 shipped. Have the Steinheil one on now, don't like how it fits.
    dhworph, Cincybearcatfan and Neera like this.
  5. Neera

Neera Well-Known Member

Just ordered mine as well. Thanks for posting the coupon.

I currently have the screen protector on that came with the Verizon bundle.
    Terrible! Matte and makes the screen all grainy and ugly. Also does not quite fit. Doesn't got to the edges and bubbles up a little by the speaker cutout.
    dockmaster likes this.
  6. cmram12

cmram12 Active Member

I haven't used a wet application screen protector in a while. Are there any issues with the edges peeling off? I also have the steinheil and I'm disappointed with the size.
  7. xzero425x

xzero425x Well-Known Member

Just ordered one! used a 3$ off coupon and it goes like 13.25.
    On my Dinc i used a Zagg shield. which was nice but would peel all the time and get dirty.
  8. ArXane

ArXane Well-Known Member

Here is a 50% off coupon for XO: cyberxo2011
    dhworph, chamjin, RazorSharp and 7 others like this.
  9. xzero425x

xzero425x Well-Known Member

oh so nooooow you show this :p
    Flyguy94 likes this.
  10. clb2196

clb2196 Well-Known Member

Awesome,my XO skin is in the mail :) I pretty much only use the wet app ones these days, glad to hear it fits so well too.
  11. eyc

eyc Well-Known Member

Coupon does not work.
  12. ttaylor0024

ttaylor0024 Well-Known Member

I have one om my nex too. I cant believe these things! Honestly, if there wasnt the cutout holes, I wouldnt even know that a screen protector is on my nexus, its that good!
    Flyguy94 likes this.
  13. dirtyjeep

dirtyjeep Member

wow the XO web site is terrible...
  14. edge

edge Well-Known Member

I thought the same thing when I first used them. I think they look better with one on it. They don't get nearly as dirty as without one.
  15. ArXane

ArXane Well-Known Member

Interesting, it did for me first thing this morning.

Edit: I just tried again and its still working, I am using google checkout.
    NecoD likes this.
  16. PhilipJFry3000

PhilipJFry3000 Active Member

Unfortunately I bought the Zagg invisibleSHIELD for my GNex, and I ended up with this:

[​IMG]

Fingerprints don't end up looking like this on the XO?
  17. ArXane

ArXane Well-Known Member

I had a Zagg on my D1. Hated it. looked just like the image above. I ended up running naked on it (the phone, not me running naked with it) for over a year without a scratch. I did order an XO but home after a couple months of hearing people not getting scratches to take it off.
  18. PhilipJFry3000

PhilipJFry3000 Active Member

I've actually had very good experiences with Zagg. Used them on probably six or seven phones, including my Droid X, and had no problems at all. Was really quite happy.

But it is a whole different story with GNex, and I was really surprised. That's why I'm concerned that XO might be the same way.
  19. binary visions

binary visions Well-Known Member

I bought Zaggs for two different phones and hated both of them. I think Zagg is an overpriced, mediocre product.
    ArXane likes this.
  20. NecoD

NecoD Well-Known Member

I just ordered mine and the coupon code you posted worked perfectly!
  21. s1ck s0n

s1ck s0n Well-Known Member

ordered mine with the half off coupon as well. THANKS!
  22. BubbaNexus

BubbaNexus Well-Known Member

just got it work after 4 tries! :D

hope it doesn't suck :eek: :D
  23. csreborn

csreborn Well-Known Member

Just ordered one for $9.29 shipped.
  24. AndroiDad75

AndroiDad75 Well-Known Member

Just got 2 with the 50% off coupon. Thanks!!! Hopefully it is better than the zagg, with the orange peel - it was horrible on my blackberry. I was really wishing the Steinheil Ultra Clear would be available, but looks like they won't have it, and I am not liking what I see with the oleophobic not going to the edges.
  25. BubbaNexus

BubbaNexus Well-Known Member

do they ship fast? i want mine yesterday :D