Last Updated: 2013-03-27 19:38:37
  1. BubbaNexus

BubbaNexus Well-Known Member

zaggs kind of darkened my screen, hope this xo doesn't do that :eek:

i couldn't give less of a crap about the "orange peel" lol

Advertisement
  2. ANewDay

ANewDay Well-Known Member

Looks good, I might just order 2 of these.
  3. T-Keith

T-Keith Well-Known Member

Thanks for the review and the coupon code. I got the Verizon clear one, which doesn't cover the whole screen and it pretty shiny. At least there is no blurriness, hopefully this one will work out.
  4. maquina

maquina Well-Known Member

50% off huh? Looks like I might have to get in on this even though I already ordered one from bestskinsever. It'll be a nice back up.
  5. elogical

elogical Member

glad to hear they're looking nice, I have the XO in the mail from a couple days ago.

Did you guys do anything special to clean the screen before putting it on or were you lucky enough to have the skin already by the time you got the phone?
  6. dirtyjeep

dirtyjeep Member

So how do wet skins work? If you take the screen protector off will there be a residue left on the screen?
  7. BubbaNexus

lightly moisturize a soft cloth with water, wipe the screen clean, wait till it dries. that's what i always do.

if they do, you can wipe it off easily.
    elogical likes this.
  8. ssick92

ssick92 Well-Known Member

Mine are going to be arriving tomorrow. Can't wait to put it on
  9. DucatiDude

DucatiDude Well-Known Member

Coupon does not work. Tried it 5 times.
  10. ArXane

ArXane Well-Known Member

Are you trying Google Checkout?
  11. eldiente

eldiente Active Member

I just ordered one and the coupon still worked. Make sure you didn't put a space or something in it but I also used Google checkout and it went through.
  12. Dubbin1

Dubbin1 Well-Known Member

I just love the video on their website when it shows them doing the fingerprint test. Nothing better than stop motion trickery... There was obviously something greasy on his fingers when rubbing on the one without the protector... Not only that but the one with the protector still had "normal" fingerprints all over it.
  13. BubbaNexus

standard marketing schemes. did you expect any different?

btw, the one with the skin did indeed have less visible prints despite the obvious attempt at hiding them with lighting. :D
  14. damstr

damstr Well-Known Member

Just ordered mine. Wish I would've seen the 50% off code before though! haha oh well.
  15. JustinHEMI

JustinHEMI Well-Known Member

I just completed it not 15 seconds ago. Coupon did not work with paypal, but worked with google checkout.

Thanks to the coupon poster!

Justin
  16. DucatiDude

Very confused as to how you're getting this to work. It is a coupon code that was only valid on cyber Monday. Nothing I do will make it work.
  17. DucatiDude

No, there was no coupon code box in Google Checkout. I wonder if my iPad is screwing with something....
  18. JustinHEMI

JustinHEMI Well-Known Member

I bet it is. There was most definitely a coupon code area in my google checkout on my desktop. I entered the code and voila..., 50% off. Under 10 bucks with shipping.

Justin
  19. Dubbin1

Dubbin1 Well-Known Member

Yeah only because he didn't wipe it with the crap that was on his fingers that he wiped on the other one.
  20. edge

edge Well-Known Member

I assume this is the video you are talking about

XO Skins Screen Protectors - YouTube

I have been using these for years. It's not a trick. They really do hide fingerprints and smudges very well. Try it when yours comes in the mail. It blew me away the first time I saw it.
  21. BoozeRob

BoozeRob Well-Known Member

Just ordered, coupon worked for me using google checkout. Thanks!
  22. BubbaNexus

Who cares? Still looks like a quality product.
  23. Sharpe Man

Sharpe Man Well-Known Member

cyberxo2011 no longer 50% off. just tried it and the discount is invalid in g. checkout and the site's checkout shows a discount of only $2.60.
  24. ssick92

ssick92 Well-Known Member

So, my XO skins arrived today, and I got DOUBLE WHAT I PAID FOR.

I mean this literally, I ordered 2 XO skins. 1 for me, 1 for my mom. When they came today, there was 2 Priority Mail boxes, with 2 XO skins in each one. THEY GAVE ME 4...

So I guess I technically got a 50% off coupon, without ever using a code :D
  25. Reborn58

Reborn58 Well-Known Member

cyberxo2011 doesn't work anymore :(