• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help XOOM Browser Bookmark Graphics

DamianHart

Lurker
Feb 25, 2011
I see that when I'm in the Browser I can tap the Bookmark flag and I get the panel of bookmarks. Coolio.

But when I add my own, I get the default blue-pixel-globe instead of a screen shot of sorts. Is there a way to get a screenshot or custom image to be the bookmark image?

---Damian

I see that when I'm in the Browser I can tap the Bookmark flag and I get the panel of bookmarks. Coolio.

But when I add my own, I get the default blue-pixel-globe instead of a screen shot of sorts. Is there a way to get a screenshot or custom image to be the bookmark image?

---Damian

Sorry to hear you're going through that. After reading your post I went into that area to see if it would happen to me, and it didn't. All bookmarks I put in show up just like the ones that were there already, full page, and when you touch them, it takes you right to the website.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones