XPERIA - JAVA AppsGeneral

Last Updated:

1. benzmar

benzmar Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

Hi, I am using XPERIA X10.

There is an application named mChek, which is used for paying mobile bills in India. The service provider is AirTel. The application is a .JAR file. I am not able to download and install the app in my new android OS.

Any help?

Advertisement
  2. sanantpurkar

sanantpurkar New Member

Hi - the current mChek Application is yet to be certified on Android, we are working on the plans - thanks for your interest, in case you are a Airtel or TATA Docomo user - you can still use mChek on SIM card - go to Dive in on TATA SIM & click on mChek or Airtel live / airtel services on Airtel SIM and click on mChek on Airtel

Hope this helps
    - Suresh

3. benzmar

benzmar Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

Thanks for the help. The problem is, I use Debit Card in mChek. Online mChek works fine with Credit Card only, and not Debit Card. I am hunting between Banks & AirTel & mChek on this.

Recently, I found a converter online, which converts JAD file into APK. I tried, and it got installed in my XPERIA. But doesnt work properly though.

Waiting for the application for Andriod.

nmanihar likes this.
  4. pankaj16

pankaj16 Well-Known Member

Hi Suresh
    It's been long since the last post on this. Any updates on the mcheck app on android yet?
    I was trying it today with SIM application but it's saying its blocked and does not work on reset.
    This is one app we need on urgent basis. any workaround?