Xperia mini hot if i browse web more than 30 min, help!Support

Last Updated: 2012-03-18 12:01:16
  1. Andima

Andima Well-Known Member

Hi!
    I have Sony Ericsson Xperia mini phone. If i browse the web using data connection my phone battery and its back casing temperature increase 40-45C. As a result of that its not respond. So i need to restart my phone. Are there any solution for me. Is it a normal thing or its a my phone issue?

Thanks!

Advertisement
  2. Sam-SonyXperia

Sam-SonyXperia Well-Known Member

3. Andima

Andima Well-Known Member

4. rEcEivEr

rEcEivEr Active Member

Andima likes this.
  5. Andima

Andima Well-Known Member

6. Sam-SonyXperia

Do let us know how you go with repair agent.
  7. Andima

Andima Well-Known Member

I don't know what the hell! Today i called service center, they mention that still my phone not ready. I don't know what they are doing. They told me that, they sent my phone to their head office. Now 7 days! OMG!:(:mad::mad:
  8. Sam-SonyXperia

Unfortunately it sounds like it went to a low volume repair agent and the problem appears to be of a nature they are not equipped to repair. This does happen on occasion however this means generally that they have found the cause of the problem and know what needs to be done to resolve it, this is a good thing.
  9. Andima

Andima Well-Known Member

Yes! I live in sri lanka. Our country all the Sony phones send to official dealer head office. Regional service centers only collect fault devices. :)
  10. Andima

Andima Well-Known Member

Today i got the phone after two weeks. They remove touch pad and replaced new one.
  11. Sam-SonyXperia

Have you had any of the same problems since getting it back?
  12. Andima

Andima Well-Known Member

Nop! Still there is no issue, work fine, but battery temperature goes 35C. Hope they fixed my issue.
  13. Sam-SonyXperia

35 is ok, do let us know if it happens again but it does sound like the problem is sorted now.
    Andima likes this.
  14. Andima

Andima Well-Known Member

Looks like remove touch pad not fix my issue. Again it has this heating issue in 40-47 C (degrees). When i try to open apps they automatically close, menu key and back key not work.

Also if i connect my phone to a computer via USB cable application menu not drag, home screen also not drag. Oh shit why i get this phone!
  15. Andima

Andima Well-Known Member

16. rEcEivEr

rEcEivEr Active Member

That's no problem. 'cause you can root and when you need to go to service, you can just un-root. It's simple as that.
    Unlocking the bootloader, now that's something you can't revert completely.
    I had the same problem, and this script made it go away. And if sony can't repair it under warrancy, then what's the warrancy for anyway LoL.
    Just telling you the options, I'm not encouraging you to do anything ;)
  17. rEcEivEr

rEcEivEr Active Member

18. Andima

Andima Well-Known Member

Never mid today i submit it to the service center. Lets see what happen. I'm afraid to root in warranty period because of un-rooting not work as we expect then i can't claim warranty.
    Again i say many thanks fried help me!
  19. rEcEivEr

rEcEivEr Active Member

good luck!
    Andima likes this.