Support Xperia mini pro - moving apps around easier?

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by MeisterJones, Feb 23, 2012.

1. MeisterJones

MeisterJones New Member

Feb 23, 2012
    Hi all,
    First post but I have already found a lot of useful info on here.
    I would like to know if there is any way to arrange the apps on my menu a bit easier. I know there is an option to 'arrange by' etc but I now have 7 pages of apps and want to move them around so they are easier to get to.

On my iPod touch I can connect it to my laptop and move the apps around in iTunes. Is there a similar way for the phone?
    I find organising them by dragging to be a bit fiddly and I have sausage fingers on a 3" screen!

Thanks in advance.

Advertisement
  2. Sam-SonyXperia

Sam-SonyXperia Well-Known Member

Jun 14, 2011
    Unfortunately the methods you have come across already are the only methods currently supported for doing so.

3. SonyEriccsonxp

SonyEriccsonxp New Member

Feb 29, 2012
    Hello, i have a sony ericsson x10 mini pro (first generation) with adroid 2.1-update 1.
    Can anyone help me with moving my apps to my sd-card? beacause i've downloaden several apps like, link2sd and Android Assistant, but they can't move my apps to my sd-card. I've also tried to root my phone but it didn't work out.
    Does anyone know how to move my apps to my SD-card?
    please help me :thinking:

4. TARGET

TARGET New Member

Mar 7, 2012
    i am using link2sd and i have rooted my phone. it works very good. how u cant root your phone? use SuperOneClick and disable your antivirus because it can move some files to quarantine

SonyEriccsonxp likes this.