xperia play gamepadGeneral

Last Updated:

1. Wisenos

Wisenos Well-Known Member

anyone know if we can use the gamepad of our xperia play to control another android device?

2. Wisenos

nevermind i found what i was looking for

tablet remote
  3. Can you explain what tablet remote does?
  4. melvinho87

melvinho87 Member

tablet remote??
  5. Sam-SonyXperia

Sam-SonyXperia Well-Known Member

"Control an Android tablet or phone with another Android device.
    Tablet Remote let you control an Android tablet or phone with another Android device.
    You can send common input like "Back", "Home", "Menu" or "Search" to the tablet, control its volume and brightness and also type words.
    You can navigate in the other device like a DPad and send special command like "Play", "Next" or "Previous" which is very useful when watching a movie.
    You can play games that support key input with the gamepad like most Xperia Play compatible games.
    I know most virtual gamepad can't replace a real one, but with this gamepad, I'm able to easily play any platform games : it's "super mario" optimized!"
  6. Wisenos

and sad point... can't use the xperia play gamepad to control the other android device
  7. fryedace

fryedace New Member

try "droid mote" (search google play store), it claims, though i have yet to try this, that you can play xperia optimized games on your tablet using your xperia play game pad.
  8. Wisenos

will have to give it a try