Xperia ray, music player and the torment with the shuffle issueSupport

1. Viperalus

Viperalus New Member

Hello dear all,

I have recently bought my first smartphone (Sony Ericsson Xperia ray).

Whenever I am ready at a track to listen and before I hit the play button I search everywhere to find the menu for that shuffle thing but there's only the option 'shuffle all'. It drives me crazy! :eek:
    I keep hearing the same track over and over again, it drives me crazy, how can I shut-off the shuffle all!
    DAMN-it's an amazing phone but this thing is very annoying! :rolleyes:

Advertisement
  2. Frisco

Frisco =Luceat Lux Vestra= VIP Member

Hello and welcome to Android Forums, Viperalus. Let's give your question some exposure to other Xperia Ray users here in that device sub-forum; I've moved your thread for you. :)

Good luck, and congratulations on getting your new device!
  3. Viperalus

Viperalus New Member

Sorry, I didn't see that forum.
    Thanks for the welcome, nice to find you all here :)
    Frisco likes this.
  4. Josh-SonyXperia

Josh-SonyXperia Well-Known Member

To avoid this, you can create a playlist so that instead of playing the music on the Shuffle All options the order would be whatever order you set on the playlist. Or you could download a different Music player app from the Market
    Frisco and Viperalus like this.
  5. Viperalus

Viperalus New Member

Thanks for your answer.

So, the only way with this music player is to do it with the playlist. Damn, I had the Sony Ericsson W995 previous this phone and the music player of that model is perfect!

I didn't know that I can install another music player and delete this one. Sounds nice.
  6. Sam-SonyXperia

Sam-SonyXperia Well-Known Member

You don't technically delete the old one, you just simply use the new one and leave the old one alone. You may want to have a look at Mortplayer on the market, I have been using it for a while now and it has a ton of great features.
  7. Viperalus

Viperalus New Member

Thanks dude, I 'll check that one.
    :)