1. 2015 is going to be a great year for Android! Why wait??
    Samsung Galaxy Note 5 | Samsung Galaxy S6 | HTC One M9
  2. New Forum Created: Samsung Gear VR!

Xperia X10 Color Problem after updateSupport

1. Goughy99

Goughy99 New Member

Hey i recently updated my phone in the last 24 hours and the colouring in the screen has gone negative like when you take a photo in the light it'll show up black and peoples faces would be blue and even the photos i took before are showing up that colour.

Is there any app to get my colour back to normal or go in to settings or has my screen just broke coincidentally after an update to Android 2.1?

Advertisement
    :
  2. beau420

beau420 Well-Known Member

My guess is a setting in the default camera app.

To confirm, download another camera app.

Download Camera 360 or RetroCamera.

Try those out.

If the problem persists in Camera 360 or RetroCamera, then I would probably download SEUS from Sony and do a full repair/reflash.....just remember to back everything up if you have to go that route.
  3. Goughy99

Goughy99 New Member

I don't think it's the camera app as it's also on the front page where my background is also showing negative instead of black it's showing up white, I also have tried a full repair but it's just ended up the same. I don't know how to get the colour back to normal :\
  4. beau420

beau420 Well-Known Member

If you tried a Factory Reset or tried to repair using PC Companion, it is not the same as downloading and installing SEUS from Sony and doing a full repair using it.

How did you do a full repair?
  5. Z3US

Z3US Well-Known Member

if nothing goes right go left..lol

btw, just follow what beau420 said.If i still got problem go to SE store and ask for a replacement.