• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Xperia x10 How I can transfer files from Phone memory to SD card?

babu

Lurker
Jan 22, 2011
Hi,,,

I need to tranasfer or new instalation should store to my SD card, it's already 8gb and almost free... my phone memorey is too low message is indicating my phone while I am downloading... Kindly please advise how to move file from phone memory to my SD card?

Hi,,,

I need to tranasfer or new instalation should store to my SD card, it's already 8gb and almost free... my phone memorey is too low message is indicating my phone while I am downloading... Kindly please advise how to move file from phone memory to my SD card?

Your phone memory only contains root files and apps. You may need to free some room on your SD card

Upvote 0
You can't transfer applications from your phone memory to your SD card unless you root your phone and install apps2sd application. Have a look on the All Things Root section of the forum to see if it is something that interests you. Sony Ericsson do say that it will invalidate your warranty however the perceived wisdom on here seems to be that you can reflash your original software using Sony Ericsson Update Service. Just make sure you have all the information before you make your decision.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones