XPERIA X10 Issue: Internet Not connectingSupport

Last Updated:

1. prakashjam24x7

prakashjam24x7 Member This Topic's Starter

Hi all,

I am Senthilprakash.
    I bought this x10 two days ago. i am not still able to make internet work on it via WiFi.

Tasks I performed:

1. Updated X10 to the latest firmware.
    2. Connected to My Wifi Network and given the authentication details.
    3. Connection status is connected in X10. (there is no prboem in connecting to my Wifi Network for X10).
    4. I went to Browser and typed Google its coming as "Page Cannot be Displayed"

Problem is: X10 is connecting to Wifi but Cannot Browse. I tired even Use Static IP and gave DNS and gateway even.

Could anyone help me on this. do let me know where i am going wrong??

Waiting for Reply,
    Senthilprakash.

Advertisement
  2. visitador02

visitador02 Well-Known Member

Just out of curiousity, were you able to get into market and download apps while using wifi?

3. kikyforever

kikyforever New Member

I also have the same problem...need help soon :confused:

4. beau420

beau420 Well-Known Member

On your wireless router...have you tried turning your wireless security off (or first on...then off if it's already off) and have you tried changing the channel the router is broadcasting on? If it's on channel 1 or 2...change it to 10 or 11.

If it works with security off...then you might have to mess with the encryption....like using PSK2 instead of PSK1 or AES instead of TKIP or whatever....

I have had problems connecting to 2 different networks and both were fixed after messing with the router...one changing channel, another changing encryption.