1. 2015 is going to be a great year for Android! Why wait??
    Samsung Galaxy Note 5 | Samsung Galaxy S6 | HTC One M9
  2. New Forum Created: Samsung Gear VR!

xperia x10 mini - mobile internet not workingSupport

1. yarin66

yarin66 New Member

Hello,
    I got my sony ericsson xperia x10 mini couple of weeks ago and only thing I`m struggling with is mobile internet. I am able to turn it on (3G sign appears on the top) and I can browse the internet by browser but I am not able to use market,facebook,twitroyd,maps...basically, any other application except internet browser. However, when I connect to wifi, everything works just perfect. I dont know where the problem is, can anybody help me pls?

Advertisement
    :
    saharan.balbir likes this.
  2. cfc

cfc Well-Known Member

i think you need to switch on background data, you need it to use the market app
  3. yarin66

yarin66 New Member

actually,I have it on and it makes no difference at all...
  4. szveronika

szveronika New Member

Same issue with my mini pro :(. I hope there is a solution, I will search for it..
  5. szveronika

szveronika New Member

I found on another forum that they asked their provider to change SIM card and it works well. Some old sim cards cause this problem. I will try also.
  6. coolprosu

coolprosu New Member

Exactly the same problem here. GPRS is active, background data is on. Internet browser works, but not the applications.

My SIM card is old though (a "Hutch" printed SIM card). That might be a problem. I'll get it changed.

Hope it works.
  7. szveronika

szveronika New Member

Hello,
    Finally I didn't change my SIM. I called my provider they told me the exact internet settings which I already tried to setup.
    Then I have setup again everything how they said and reboot my phone (!!) and it worked well!! Now everything works great.
    My SIM also an old one so maybe this is not the problem.
    Good luck.