xperia x10 SUCKS!!!Support

Last Updated:

1. the_ahmadzais

the_ahmadzais Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

I have this phone for a month and the in-call volume really pisses me off. so i went bought a earphones that comes with mic i spent $130 on it and it didnt work the music was disorted and u couldnt make calls and couldnt use the mic when the headphone was plugged. so i went to best buy tried 6 best high end brands with mic still samething none of them worked with music or calls . when i plugged a regular earphones with no mic it works. so whats going on here? something wrong with my phone or sony ericsson doesnt let u use third party earphones headsets. and i called sony ericcson about it the guy didnt know anything such a terrible service. i feel so mad that i should break the phone or sell it.

Advertisement
  2. shawnxs

shawnxs New Member

I think you are bad luck to get the wrong phone, better to ask them change a new one for you, I also have the problem when I bought the NOKIA E71, I couldn't update upgrade, when I went to NOKIA carecenter three times, guys just said there was no problem, then it couldn't even connect to the laptop, so I gave up. yeah, shit happens sometime.

3. greenhornetuk

greenhornetuk Active Member

make sure the headphones are plugged into the jack properly, i've never had any problems since using the latest firmware. update if you need to.

4. Gurba

Gurba Well-Known Member

Have you tried BT earplugs? The MW600 that came with my X10i works fine. I swapped the original earplugs with Koss plugs since the MW600 has a 3,5mm socket. :)

5. Mitek

Mitek Well-Known Member

First of all who uses their cellphone as the main music device. Just sayin. Seconndly after the update, myin call volume was fine, this phone is great

6. buckie33

buckie33 Member

u listin to music on my phone using the earphones that came with it, the sound is clear, no problems.

Only thing I dont like about the phone is no multi-touch, but thats no biggy, and its still on 1.6 lol, oh and the bill at the end of the month, that sux.

7. Madmax56

Madmax56 Well-Known Member

I use my X10 for movies (great on the 4" screen) and music if I am traveling. The ear phones that come with it work well. My Apple iPod earphones work well but my earphones that came with my Blackberry Storm sound distorted. All 3 are 3.5mm and should work.

Interesting but not a big deal for me.

8. the_ahmadzais

the_ahmadzais Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

mine came with stantard headsets so i tried it half and hour ago with new klipsch earbuds i bought sounds fantastic [​IMG] and in call volume great also i guess sony ericsson doesnt let u use third party earbuds that has mic . i have xperia x10a and ddint came with mw600. if i buy mw600 does it use alot of battery?

9. Gurba

Gurba Well-Known Member

I was supprised when I found they were included. :)

The MW600 lasts up to 8,5h on music. Haven't run them for so long so I can't confirm.

10. Loch

Loch Well-Known Member

Music on the X10 is fine with the headphones that came free with my Zune 4 years ago.

Maybe its just your phone.

11. powerkiter

powerkiter Well-Known Member

Me and I have done since the Sony Ericsson K750i came out and with spotify on my phone it's become the dj for a few parties now where it gets hooked up to the stereo and wifi then any one can search for songs they like.

Back to back the X10 kicks the ipods arse with sound quality.

12. Hunted

Hunted Well-Known Member

ummm where are you from what provider are you with??

vodafone uk does not give you mw600 they are 45 quid in the shops?

13. theXeffect

theXeffect Member

root ur phone...it should help.......

14. tomiko

tomiko Member

well i guess everything sucks...ALL things suck. cause with everything, you'll have someone to say it SUCKS...xperia x10 ROCKS!! i guess it's not going well with you cause everything works best on my phone....