xperia x8 applications are not workingSupport

Last Updated:

1. roxzii

roxzii New Member This Topic's Starter

Hi, I have update android to latest 2.1. I do have install the GPRS setting but still I am not able to use a single inbuild application. Please help me if I need to do any setting to link the internet with my applications or if there is any other way.

Thanks,
    roxzii

Advertisement
  2. rosered

rosered VIP Member VIP Member

There is a function in Menu>Settings>Sony Ericssson and then Settings Download... have you tried that? If you still cannot access you network then I would give them a call to confirm what settings you need.

You also don't mention what location you are in and what carrier, this information is useful to give for users making suggestions here.

3. coman_nick

coman_nick Well-Known Member

I had the same problems. Make shure you are on a working wifi connection when you try to get the settings. Also check in settings>wireless and network>mobile network settings>4th menu item. Here you should see if the settings are downloaded (if there's anything there, thay are downloaded).
    Second I would check if data traffic is enabled (settings>wireless and network>mobile network settings>2nd menu item)
    And third, check with your provider if the internet and mms services are enabled for you. Also they should provide troubleshooting for this.

Afer I did all this, it still didn't work, so I did it again a day later and it did. Don't know why, but now it's ok.