Xperia X8 Restarting problemSupport

1. sriram87

sriram87 New Member

Hai to vrybody I bought sony erricson xperia x8 immediately after the launch.From the day 1 iam facing the same restarting issue when i play any video.I gave back to the sony center in velachery where i bought.Then it went for the sony service center and they said tat they upgraded the S/W.The same issue i encountered the nxt day.i t has gne to service 1ce again.could any1 help me out in this issue with your valuable suggestions.Does any 1 encountered the same issue???

Advertisement
  2. hemnath

hemnath New Member

Hi Sriram,

This looks like a s/w issue, can you please check with any one who bought x8, and facing the same issue. May be you can ask the retailer itself. If that's the case then you have to wait for until Sony Ericsson comes with a update. I am sure the Eclair 2.1 update will be available for X8 by the end of this year. You can also leave a message in the Sony Ericsson blog, and wait for your reply.
  3. hemnath

hemnath New Member

4. suhel28

suhel28 Well-Known Member

sorry mate. I never faced such problems. maybe you're playing a very big video file???? just a rough guess???
  5. rosered

rosered VIP Member VIP Member

I have an X8 and haven't experienced this although some users over on Sony's own forum have reported this.

I would ask for a replacement unit under warranty.
  6. Amitinmumbai

Amitinmumbai New Member

1)I have same issue with camera.when i starts camera it restarts the phone time ..but work after it restarts automatically ...i am using Xperia X8 having Android 2.1...this was there in 1.5 and i thought 2.1 will remove this issue but no luck...
    2)I am trying to connect internet using Xperia +GPRS in my Ubuntu 9.04.but it does not working while same GPRS +W910i is working fine..
    Any idea...
  7. suhel28

suhel28 Well-Known Member

you need to get your phone changed if its still in warranty they'll change it go to any sony center

for connecting gprs you can search for PDAnet in market it will help you connect your phone with pc if you try to directly connect your phone it wont work

for more info about pdanet go to there website

Pdanet homepage
  8. D0NJUAN2

D0NJUAN2 New Member

hy guys my xperia x8 is restarting in 1 minute 3 times than when i live in charge 20 minutes the screen is off but the phone is working becos i can hear the keypad sound i re intsal the soft once the 2.1 but same restarting same the screen off after 20 min what can i do ?????thx anyway