• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Xperia z

the C6606 is teh one tmobile sells and will work on att and tmobile no problem. it does however come with a locked bootloader.
the C6603 is the international LTE enabled variant and will work on just tmobile spectrum (as in wont work on att or carriers that use att's stuff). this is teh most widely supported device.
the C6602 is the international HSPA+ device where it will get hspa+ on tmobile but wont get ya LTE.

my suggestion is the C6603, i had the c6606 for a bit and its a nice phone, but the locked bootloader and overheating really wasnt fun :(

Upvote 0
the C6606 is teh one tmobile sells and will work on att and tmobile no problem. it does however come with a locked bootloader.
the C6603 is the international LTE enabled variant and will work on just tmobile spectrum (as in wont work on att or carriers that use att's stuff). this is teh most widely supported device.
the C6602 is the international HSPA+ device where it will get hspa+ on tmobile but wont get ya LTE.

my suggestion is the C6603, i had the c6606 for a bit and its a nice phone, but the locked bootloader and overheating really wasnt fun :(

Considering how hot I run my atrix hd I might need to second guess getting the z1s in a couple of months I don't want to shatter it with hot cold hot cold. That would break my heart. So how bad was the heat problem shabby my atrix would often soar over 50c highest was 64c

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones